Saturday, November 28, 2015

That's a Wrap

Good morning. The last weekend of November and the weather can't decide if it should be raining or snowing. Perfect weather for staying inside and writing. I hope to get some writing time in later today.

I'm off to Cable 22 this morning to tape a literary show with Barbara Fradkin, Mike Martin and show host Elizabeth Potvin. We've received a few advance questions, but the conversation could go in unexpected directions. I haven't got the details about when the show will run, but I'll post when I know. I love shows about books and authors so this should be great fun.

My fellow crime writer R.J. Harlick, whose latest Meg Harris mystery A Cold White Fear has just hit the shelves, invited me to guest blog on Criminal Minds blogspot. I received a question in advance: Where do you set your novels and why? You can check out my response.

Writing has been coming along but not as quickly as I would like. I'm at about 8000 words and the bones of the story have been presented. I've just added a twist to the plot and am slowly revealing its impact, which will help pave the way to the conclusion. I have a few more twists up my sleeve before all is said and done. Wahaha

Finally, Tumbled Graves, third in the Stonechild and Rouleau series and due out in February 2016, has been getting great reviews by bloggers who read advance copies. You can read them on Goodreads and advance order copies from booksellers as well as the first two in the series.

Now, I have to decide what to wear to the taping and try to make myself look presentable. Remember that the camera puts on ten pounds and I'm really a svelte and slender. I'm pretty sure the camera adds ten years too.

(Who says authors aren't good at making stuff up?)


No comments:

Post a Comment