Saturday, November 24, 2018

Signing at Indigo Barrhaven Today!

Good Saturday morning from Ottawa where we've gone from -18  to +3 C. overnight. The weather is as crazy as American politics.

So, for all of you wondering what to do today before the freezing rain sets in around suppertime, come out to Indigo Barrhaven and start your Christmas shopping with a few autographed mysteries. Local crime fiction authors will be on hand all weekend and we're happy to discuss books by all the writers who are taking part. I'll be there with Jim Napier from 10:00 a.m.  to noon and then with Barbara Fradkin from noon p.m. to 1:00 p.m. today.


Writing went well this week. I'm starting the final chapter and will have the first draft wrapped up this week for certain. I'm quite sure I have a bit of rewriting and tidying up to do in places so the work is far from over, but I'm getting there. I'm still aiming for that January 1st deadline!

I made another guest appearance on 1310 News The Power Lunch with host Mark Sutcliffe this past Thursday. This was my seventh time since the spring and every time, I've been on with a different guest so great meeting so many new and interesting people. This week, the other guest was Sam Laprade who works with charities and has a Saturday show on 1310 News.

And tomorrow morning, I'll be interviewed for a writing podcast that originates out of British Columbia. I'll let you know how that goes next week.

But for now, I've got to get myself in gear to be on the road to Barrhaven. I hope to see you there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment