Saturday, June 13, 2015

A BusyJune

Prose in the Park last Saturday could not have happened on a better day - sunny and about 24 degrees, it was a jewel of a day. I was at the Capital Crime Writers tent all afternoon and it was great to see some of my author friends before we all go our separate ways for the summer. We sold lots of books as people stopped on their way by to chat. At three-thirty, I was on the south stage on the Deadly Intent panel, which had a full audience that stayed the duration. All in all, a great day in a great location.

 (l to r) Dave Whellams, Barbara Fradkin, Vicki Delany, me, Linda Wiken & R.J. Harlick


I've been working every evening on the final edit of Tumbled Graves. My revisions are due Monday and I have about a hundred pages to go. I'll be finishing that tomorrow because I'm heading out soon to Indigo Barrhaven where I'll be signing books from 11-2. The woman organizing this has ordered my YA mysteries as well as the adult so hopefully readers will stock up on summer reading!

Not much writing on my latest manuscript so I'll have to pick up the pace next week. June is turning into a busy month....

No comments:

Post a Comment