Friday, July 25, 2014

Happiness in July

Well, we've had quite a week. The Saturday wedding of my daughter Lisa to Robin was fairy tale perfect. The ceremony was held outside at the Marshes golf club with dinner and dancing inside - a most lovely setting. Below are a couple of pictures as promised.

On my writing front, I managed to do a read-through and edit of the manuscript I've been working on the past year - the third Stonechild and Rouleau, tentatively titled Tumbled Graves. This coincided with the contract arriving in the mail late this week. I also spent time updating my expenses (ahead of tax season) so this bit of housekeeping felt good. Now, I'm ready to start on the fourth Anna Sweet mystery. The publisher tells me that the third is at the printer's and I'll be receiving the galley soon.

As I type this update on my iPad, I am looking out at my sister's garden in Thunder Bay and a glimpse of Lake Superior on the horizon. I flew in yesterday for the weekend and it's looking like a warm, sunny day ahead. Coffee is brewing and we have some catching up to do.

But for now, the photos as promised.  Good day everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment