Saturday, June 4, 2016

Two Reviews and Prose in the Park

Well, yesterday was quite the day. Not one but two good, separate reviews in the Globe and Mail and the Ottawa Citizen

Tuesday's photo shoot with photographer Alan Dean went well. He has a studio upstairs from Petit Bill's Bistro on Wellington not far from home. I'm not a big fan of getting my picture taken, but he's an expert at making you relax and he sure knows how to get the right angle. I had my hair cut in the morning and we decided to let it dry with its own natural curl. Here's a sample of the result :-)


Today is going to be a terrific day for Ottawa folks to come out to Prose in the Park! Twenty-seven degrees and sunny. The day gets going at eleven a.m. with several authors doing short readings, myself included. These are authors with new spring releases. There will be some fascinating panels throughout the day and tables set up with books for sale and authors to take to about their work. I'll be at the Capital Crime Writers tent along with some fellow Ottawa crime writers. I'll also be on the "Code of Conduct" panel on stage one from 3:00 to 4:00 o'clock.

This is a short post this morning as I have to get my books together and get set for a day in the sun. I hope to see you sometime today, but if not, have a terrific weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment