Saturday, October 13, 2012

Autumn Colours

All of a sudden, autumn has arrived with cooler temperatures and falling leaves. I have family here from Thunder Bay and we took a drive to Wakefield, Quebec on Thursday for lunch and a tromp along the river.

I've mightily enjoyed the last two weeks off work. Yesterday, we wandered around the Parkdale Market in Ottawa. The vendors are packing up for the winter but the late-summer vegetables are on display.

And today, Ted and I are taking a little drive to Kingston to scout out settings for my next book - the sequel to Cold Mourning due out next fall. I'm settling into the writing again after the trip to Cleveland.

Next up on the book signing schedule is a Saturday afternoon at Britton's in the Glebe on October 27th from one to three p.m. Linda Wiken has a 'Prime Crime Bookshelf' and I'm looking forward to checking it out in addition to meeting readers. Come by for a chat and there will be copies of Second Chances and In Winter's Grip available.

Thanks again to my Cleveland travelling mates, Mary Jane Maffini, R.J. Harlick and Erika Chase (aka Linda Wiken) for a wonderful trip. You have me eager to sign up for more conferences!





No comments:

Post a Comment